The Terrain Modification Retreat is a private facility open to established students of Earther Academy. We are all students working to combine all the best therapies and protocols to enhance and optimize well-being.
The application process starts with each individual filling out the Health Questionnaire and participating in an Initial Consultation with either the Medical Director or Resident Physician.
1. Our programs are not intended to treat specific disease conditions, rather to establish the basis for health such that the body is able to function more optimally. Our goal is to enhance the bodies natural detoxification systems and restore health digestive function.
2. As this is designed as a group experience, individuals selected for the program are approved with the best interest of the group as a whole in mind.
3. This retreat is not designed as an In-Patient program, medical supervision is on-site during the day and only when necessary during the evenings, thus it is best suited for individuals in a relatively stable state of health, not those in crisis situations. We can recommend clinics and hospitals which are better designed to support very ill individuals.
4. There are certain medical conditions for which fasting is contraindicated. Approval for the program will only be granted for those individuals whom the Medical Director deems the program to be safe and indicated.
5. In order to be considered for the program, individuals must be willing and able to completely fill out our health questionnaire and participate in an initial consultation with the Medical Director and/or Resident Physician. Know that all information is kept confidential.
6. Our program is research focused and as such it is an ever evolving process. One aspect of our mission is creation of a documentary that can be shared with the results of our research. Thus participants are encourage to share their experience with us, and if comfortable will be filmed and potentially part of the in process documentary.